Renegotiating now means pricing a contribution that may never be charged; walking away could mean rejecting a suitable Dublin apartment over an early estimate. Neither option feels comfortable.
The apartment is 60 m², the building has limited reserves, and substantial exterior repairs are under consideration. The project remains at discussion stage, yet figures of up to €85,560 have circulated as a possible owner contribution. I want to establish whether that amount is a credible share for this unit, a worst-case estimate or something else entirely.
Beyond the meeting records, reserve position, insurance details and maintenance planning, which documents would expose an unfunded liability or deferred work? I am also considering disruption, energy costs, management demands, insurance exposure, tenant demand and resale liquidity. How would you reflect such a large uncertain cost in an offer without simply deducting the full amount?
The apartment is 60 m², the building has limited reserves, and substantial exterior repairs are under consideration. The project remains at discussion stage, yet figures of up to €85,560 have circulated as a possible owner contribution. I want to establish whether that amount is a credible share for this unit, a worst-case estimate or something else entirely.
Beyond the meeting records, reserve position, insurance details and maintenance planning, which documents would expose an unfunded liability or deferred work? I am also considering disruption, energy costs, management demands, insurance exposure, tenant demand and resale liquidity. How would you reflect such a large uncertain cost in an offer without simply deducting the full amount?