Thirteen percent below ₩828,000,000 is the number I am considering for an opening offer on a Seoul student-housing property. It has been listed for 54 days and requires updating, but the evidence is awkward: comparable listings support the asking range, while reliable completed transactions are too limited for me to identify the actual market level.
I can provide clear financing evidence and accommodate the seller on completion timing. Would you submit the 13% reduction immediately with the condition and updating costs explained, or first ask what matters most to the seller and adjust the terms accordingly? I do not want a low opening number to close the conversation, but I would still retain inspection protection and the other essential conditions.
I can provide clear financing evidence and accommodate the seller on completion timing. Would you submit the 13% reduction immediately with the condition and updating costs explained, or first ask what matters most to the seller and adjust the terms accordingly? I do not want a low opening number to close the conversation, but I would still retain inspection protection and the other essential conditions.