I’d prefer to keep a tenant who pays promptly and looks after the unit, but the current rent of AED 10,480 is well below comparable asking figures near AED 11,920. Chasing the full AED 1,440 difference could be costly if it leads to vacancy, refurbishment and an uncertain replacement.
Assuming the units and rental periods are genuinely comparable, would you narrow the gap gradually or leave a larger discount for reliability? I also need to check what Dubai’s current increase limits and notice requirements allow before discussing renewal, since missing the notice window may settle the question for this cycle.
Assuming the units and rental periods are genuinely comparable, would you narrow the gap gradually or leave a larger discount for reliability? I also need to check what Dubai’s current increase limits and notice requirements allow before discussing renewal, since missing the notice window may settle the question for this cycle.