The practical limit is that the same cash must cover the move, essential setup and anything the condo needs soon after possession. We expect to retain about ₹2,505,000 once the deposit and closing costs are paid.
The Bengaluru property looks maintained and the monthly mortgage appears manageable, but I do not yet know the first service-charge demand or what the inspection might uncover. Would you proceed while protecting a fixed emergency fund, or wait until the reserve is larger? I’d particularly like to hear which item required money first after closing: an urgent repair, service charges, an insurance excess, basic furniture or the initial mortgage payment.
The Bengaluru property looks maintained and the monthly mortgage appears manageable, but I do not yet know the first service-charge demand or what the inspection might uncover. Would you proceed while protecting a fixed emergency fund, or wait until the reserve is larger? I’d particularly like to hear which item required money first after closing: an urgent repair, service charges, an insurance excess, basic furniture or the initial mortgage payment.