Eighty-seven days sounds like useful leverage, but I am concerned that it hides when the current price was set. We are looking at Bangkok duplexes advertised between THB 38,450,000 and THB 57,670,000, across two preferred neighbourhoods that do not seem well represented by citywide averages. Listings also appear to progress differently when the property-tax position is clearly explained.
Would you make an offer now or wait to see whether the seller reduces the price? I am inclined to check the full reduction timeline, any failed buyer financing and comparable completed deals first, especially where the achieved amount can be matched against earlier advertised prices.
Would you make an offer now or wait to see whether the seller reduces the price? I am inclined to check the full reduction timeline, any failed buyer financing and comparable completed deals first, especially where the achieved amount can be matched against earlier advertised prices.