The purchase budget says this 2-bed Zurich apartment is within reach, but I hesitate at how little flexibility remains afterward. At a price near CHF 528,000, I expect about CHF 19,360 to remain after the deposit and estimated closing costs.
I do not want to allocate that money before the inspection findings are clear. My tentative order is an untouched emergency reserve, the insurance excess and moving costs, then essential repairs; furniture can wait. Would you set the minimum reserve first and proceed only if the inspection keeps the remaining first-year costs below the balance?
I do not want to allocate that money before the inspection findings are clear. My tentative order is an untouched emergency reserve, the insurance excess and moving costs, then essential repairs; furniture can wait. Would you set the minimum reserve first and proceed only if the inspection keeps the remaining first-year costs below the balance?