The surprising detail is the layout: 175 m² for a one-bedroom villa. That makes me question whether a normal price-per-metre comparison is useful. The Berlin property is in average condition and listed at €276,000; it has attractive light and location, but dated finishes and possible costs connected with the lease.
I have three active listings for context and just one recorded sale. Would you adjust from that sale according to comparable usable area and the actual work required, rather than apply one percentage across the whole property? I also need to confirm the remaining lease term, what the 175 m² includes and whether parking is part of the deal. Which of those facts would change the valuation most? I’ll arrange a local appraisal before depending on any estimate.
I have three active listings for context and just one recorded sale. Would you adjust from that sale according to comparable usable area and the actual work required, rather than apply one percentage across the whole property? I also need to confirm the remaining lease term, what the 175 m² includes and whether parking is part of the deal. Which of those facts would change the valuation most? I’ll arrange a local appraisal before depending on any estimate.