DirectCanvas
First-time buyer
Opening at AED 2,271,360 risks being seen as too aggressive. Moving closer to the AED 2,496,000 asking price could leave too little room for updating costs. Neither option feels comfortable because I have found too few nearby completed sales to anchor the value.
The Dubai townhouse has been listed for 97 days, and I can provide financing evidence plus some flexibility over completion. How would you present a 9% reduction as a serious offer rather than a criticism of the property? I want to keep both inspection and financing protection. Should the opening price already reflect the visible work, or is it better to reserve any request for credits until an inspection provides something concrete?
The Dubai townhouse has been listed for 97 days, and I can provide financing evidence plus some flexibility over completion. How would you present a 9% reduction as a serious offer rather than a criticism of the property? I want to keep both inspection and financing protection. Should the opening price already reflect the visible work, or is it better to reserve any request for credits until an inspection provides something concrete?