ImmobilienScout24 for a Miami student-housing search from the US

KeenCorner

Developer
Verified Pro
I’m in Boston and used ImmobilienScout24 while looking as a buyer at student housing around Miami. Coverage and commute-time search were useful, but duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures made comparison harder than expected. I also couldn’t always tell how fresh a listing was or what the next transaction step should be. How well do the mobile filters and saved alerts work, and what happens after you contact an advertiser?
 
Given those gaps, I’d treat it as a shortlisting tool rather than rely on the listing fields alone. Before comparing prices, ask the advertiser to confirm that the unit is still available, the date that status was checked, and what the stated floor area includes. Did the duplicates have the same photos and map pin, or merely similar descriptions?
 
One caveat to my own suggestion: matching photos do not always prove it is a duplicate listing; the same unit could be advertised more than once. Compare the address, unit details, area and price together. Screenshots or a simple spreadsheet would also reveal whether a listing changes after a saved-search alert arrives.
 
The missing detail is whether this is a purchase of purpose-built student accommodation or a conventional property intended for student tenants. If it’s a purchase, price history and links to sold records matter much more than commute time alone. I’d make a shortlist, verify each map pin independently, then contact only advertisers who can clarify availability, floor area and the next step in writing.
 
Back
Top