green_garden
Property investor
Eleven per cent is the number I am struggling with. The small Dubai multifamily is priced at AED 1,707,000, has been marketed for 28 days and appears to require updating, but active listings nearby do not show what buyers have recently paid.
I could support the offer with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. My preference would be to accept ordinary cosmetic work as-is while retaining inspection protection for costly defects. If something substantial appears, I would want the option of a repair credit or a price discussion rather than arguing over every minor item from the outset.
Is an 11% opening likely to be taken seriously on that basis? I would also like to know which completed transactions, occupancy details or income information would be most useful before setting the figure, and which financing or valuation conditions others would keep in place.
I could support the offer with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. My preference would be to accept ordinary cosmetic work as-is while retaining inspection protection for costly defects. If something substantial appears, I would want the option of a repair credit or a price discussion rather than arguing over every minor item from the outset.
Is an 11% opening likely to be taken seriously on that basis? I would also like to know which completed transactions, occupancy details or income information would be most useful before setting the figure, and which financing or valuation conditions others would keep in place.