The possible replacement bill is making this feel less like an optional extra. I’m buying an older 240 m² duplex in Riyadh, and the booked general inspection will not cover the drain running from the property to the public connection.
There are established trees by the road, and someone has already put the cost of replacing the whole run at SAR 52,500. I do not yet know whether that figure reflects an actual problem or is only a broad estimate. Would you pay for a camera inspection now, or first establish the line’s route, ownership and blockage history? There have been no reported smells, slow drainage or backups.
There are established trees by the road, and someone has already put the cost of replacing the whole run at SAR 52,500. I do not yet know whether that figure reflects an actual problem or is only a broad estimate. Would you pay for a camera inspection now, or first establish the line’s route, ownership and blockage history? There have been no reported smells, slow drainage or backups.