Is energy performance starting to influence São Paulo coastal prices?

lens.deep

Homeowner
I’ve been tracking a narrow slice of São Paulo coastal property during February 2025 rather than relying on a citywide average. Asking prices run from R$3,674,000 to R$5,510,000, and the current marketing period is roughly 31 days.

Within this group, energy performance seems to matter more than the monthly headline figures. Is that likely to be ordinary variation between individual homes, or could it be an early change in buyer priorities? I’m also unsure how tightly to draw the neighbourhood boundaries.
 
With such a narrow group, I’d assume property-level variation until completed sales support the pattern. Condition, exact neighbourhood, seller motivation and buyer financing could all make energy performance look more influential than it is.

I’d separate new listings, withdrawn stock and completed sales, then note when price cuts occurred relative to those 31 days. Also, are you comparing genuinely similar homes within one coastal area, or several locations grouped under “São Paulo coastal”? That boundary could change the conclusion.
 
Back
Top