€27,600 feels thin beside a €1,329,000 purchase. My specific concern is that the lengthy inspection report for this one-bedroom Athens coastal home does not clearly separate urgent defects from routine maintenance.
That cash figure is what I expect to retain once the planned purchase expenses are paid, but moving, upcoming service charges, the insurance excess and the initial mortgage instalment still need firm amounts. I am inclined to reserve emergency savings first, pay only for work needed before occupation, and furnish gradually. Would you ask the inspector to rank the findings before deciding, and would any substantial immediate repair be enough reason to reduce the budget or step back from this property?
That cash figure is what I expect to retain once the planned purchase expenses are paid, but moving, upcoming service charges, the insurance excess and the initial mortgage instalment still need firm amounts. I am inclined to reserve emergency savings first, pay only for work needed before occupation, and furnish gradually. Would you ask the inspector to rank the findings before deciding, and would any substantial immediate repair be enough reason to reduce the budget or step back from this property?