This sounded simple until I wrote down the comparison. I’m watching Calgary villas listed from C$286,200 to C$429,300. The snapshot shows a +2.1% movement and roughly 108 days on market, while negotiated discounts appear to vary sharply with condition.
My working theory is that insurance-related concerns explain more of that spread than headline demand does. Before acting on it, I’d like to compare recent completed sales, withdrawn listings and the timing of price cuts. Does the insurance theory match what others are seeing in Canada? Please include the neighbourhood and property type, and clarify what “villa” means locally.
My working theory is that insurance-related concerns explain more of that spread than headline demand does. Before acting on it, I’d like to compare recent completed sales, withdrawn listings and the timing of price cuts. Does the insurance theory match what others are seeing in Canada? Please include the neighbourhood and property type, and clarify what “villa” means locally.