Getting the ownership or residency assumptions wrong could make a tidy estimate for this €1,270,000 purchase seriously misleading. The property is a detached home in the Milan area, and I need a checklist that separates transaction taxes and registration from notary, legal and other quoted services.
What details should I provide to a licensed local professional at the outset—seller type, municipality, intended use, buyer residency, ownership names and shares, or future inheritance plans? I also want recurring property charges and possible future capital-gains treatment considered. When the estimate arrives, which lines should be treated as fact-dependent, which may vary by provider and which are unlikely to be negotiable?
What details should I provide to a licensed local professional at the outset—seller type, municipality, intended use, buyer residency, ownership names and shares, or future inheritance plans? I also want recurring property charges and possible future capital-gains treatment considered. When the estimate arrives, which lines should be treated as fact-dependent, which may vary by provider and which are unlikely to be negotiable?