local_table
Homeowner
Offering now after about 75 days could test the seller’s flexibility, while waiting might reveal another reduction or simply lose a suitable home. Neither option feels comfortable when detached properties around IDR 16,370,000,000 to IDR 24,550,000,000 behave so differently across Jakarta.
I had assumed renovated homes were moving faster and dated ones were creating the negotiating opportunities. A relisted property or a badly chosen initial price could easily produce the same impression, though. Service charges may also affect which homes buyers reject.
What neighbourhood boundaries would make this comparison meaningful? I’d like to separate genuine new listings from withdrawn and returned stock, then check completed prices, condition, earlier asking changes and any indication of the seller’s deadline or motivation.
I had assumed renovated homes were moving faster and dated ones were creating the negotiating opportunities. A relisted property or a badly chosen initial price could easily produce the same impression, though. Service charges may also affect which homes buyers reject.
What neighbourhood boundaries would make this comparison meaningful? I’d like to separate genuine new listings from withdrawn and returned stock, then check completed prices, condition, earlier asking changes and any indication of the seller’s deadline or motivation.