I’m comparing services for a Kuala Lumpur condo priced around MYR 2,796,000, and “listing photography” seems to mean completely different things depending on the provider. Some quotes appear limited to taking and editing photos, while others mention introductions, negotiation or document coordination without making clear where responsibility ends.
What should a proper written scope include: shot list, editing, delivery time, usage rights, revisions, access arrangements and extra charges? If the service continues into marketing or offer handling, I also want response times and a named person accountable through closing. The listing may discuss rental yield, so I’m concerned about how that claim is supported rather than merely presented attractively. Malaysia-specific examples or points to ask about would help.
What should a proper written scope include: shot list, editing, delivery time, usage rights, revisions, access arrangements and extra charges? If the service continues into marketing or offer handling, I also want response times and a named person accountable through closing. The listing may discuss rental yield, so I’m concerned about how that claim is supported rather than merely presented attractively. Malaysia-specific examples or points to ask about would help.