I have checked the asking range and listing dates, but it is still unclear whether the sample shows demand or recycled stock. These Kuala Lumpur mixed-use properties are offered between MYR 1,579,000 and MYR 2,369,000, and the typical listing has been visible for 13 days.
Transaction costs were my first explanation for the difference between quick and slow listings. That now seems incomplete because the same costs apply across the sample. I need to know whether the neighbourhood boundaries group together buildings buyers would not regard as alternatives, and whether withdrawn units are returning as apparently new listings.
If the 13-day figure survives those checks, I would investigate seller motivation and recent completed sales. If it does not, I would treat it as listing churn rather than evidence of a fast market. Are street-level price cuts, withdrawals or sale outcomes available for these buildings?
Transaction costs were my first explanation for the difference between quick and slow listings. That now seems incomplete because the same costs apply across the sample. I need to know whether the neighbourhood boundaries group together buildings buyers would not regard as alternatives, and whether withdrawn units are returning as apparently new listings.
If the 13-day figure survives those checks, I would investigate seller motivation and recent completed sales. If it does not, I would treat it as listing churn rather than evidence of a fast market. Are street-level price cuts, withdrawals or sale outcomes available for these buildings?