timo_lending
Property investor
The first estimate now covers the obvious purchase items. That has raised a harder question: what might sit outside it for a detached Lagos home priced near NGN 1,217,000,000?
I want to separate acquisition expenses, including transfer-related, legal and registration costs, from annual property charges and eventual sale or inheritance consequences. Buyer residency and the proposed ownership structure may also change which questions need answering.
What commonly gets omitted from an early budget? I am especially interested in a checklist to take to licensed local legal and tax professionals, including who receives each payment, how it is calculated and whether it recurs.
I want to separate acquisition expenses, including transfer-related, legal and registration costs, from annual property charges and eventual sale or inheritance consequences. Buyer residency and the proposed ownership structure may also change which questions need answering.
What commonly gets omitted from an early budget? I am especially interested in a checklist to take to licensed local legal and tax professionals, including who receives each payment, how it is calculated and whether it recurs.