GreenAnchor
Property investor
A December 2025 snapshot has raised a new question for me about the Lagos market. In the listings I’m following, well-presented serviced apartments appeared to move in about 83 days, while properties requiring work stayed listed for longer. The observed spread between advertised and final prices was around 7.1%, although the sold data is much thinner than the listing data.
Is that enough to indicate greater buyer selectivity, or could the result come from seasonality and the composition of the sample? It would help to know the source date, number of records and what stage counts as a completed transaction. Neighbourhood-level examples are welcome, but I would rather not extend a local pattern to all of Lagos without supporting sales evidence.
Is that enough to indicate greater buyer selectivity, or could the result come from seasonality and the composition of the sample? It would help to know the source date, number of records and what stage counts as a completed transaction. Neighbourhood-level examples are welcome, but I would rather not extend a local pattern to all of Lagos without supporting sales evidence.