I may be too close to this to judge clearly. Two agents have valued our Dublin country home quite differently. One wants to launch high; the alternative is to start closer to the likely sale price of €929,200.
The higher proposal is appealing, but comparable listings that began ambitiously seem to have sat for roughly 25 days before reducing. For sellers who faced this choice, did the higher start improve the completed result, or weaken the strongest early interest? I’m also interested in how people handled the decision once their moving deadline became real.
The higher proposal is appealing, but comparable listings that began ambitiously seem to have sat for roughly 25 days before reducing. For sellers who faced this choice, did the higher start improve the completed result, or weaken the strongest early interest? I’m also interested in how people handled the decision once their moving deadline became real.