Legitimate discounts for buyer-representation tools in Chile?

gate.strong

Real estate agent
Established
Ideally I’d choose a buyer-representation tool through a genuine professional or association rate, but the Santiago options are difficult to compare once the first-year offer ends. I’m interested in Chilean discounts that have clear eligibility rules, not promotional codes presented as membership benefits.

If you know of one, please mention any connection to the provider and explain the normal renewal cost, how many users are covered, and whether collaborators require separate paid access. Cancellation, data export, trial limitations and the level of support also matter because I do not want a low entry price to lock the team into an expensive workflow later.
 
I would ask each provider for the same written breakdown rather than relying on a promotional code. A genuine professional or association rate should state who qualifies, how eligibility is verified, whether all seats receive the rate, and what the next renewal costs. If those points are missing, I’d treat it as a temporary promotion rather than a member discount.
 
How many people need access? A discounted plan for one seat may become the expensive option if additional users are charged separately. Also clarify whether occasional collaborators need paid seats and whether the trial limits exporting or sharing. Those details could narrow the comparison before you spend time investigating association eligibility.
 
I’d go further: renewal price is not the only exit risk. During the trial, create a small sample workflow and export it. Check whether the resulting files include the information you would actually need to move elsewhere, rather than merely confirming that an export button exists.

Support also deserves a specific question. “Included support” could mean very different response channels or availability, so compare the written scope instead of the label.
 
One caveat to requesting discounts first: it can make a weak plan look competitive. Compare the normal two-year cost and seat requirements, then apply any verified discount afterward. Before paying annually, get the cancellation deadline, renewal method and data-access period after cancellation in writing. Contract wording and applicability in Chile may vary, so unclear terms are more important than a modest first-year saving.
 
Back
Top