Legitimate UK discounts for tenant placement tools?

mara_property

Real estate agent
I’m comparing tenant placement tools for a London property, and the annual prices vary much more than the apparent feature sets. Before paying list price, are there legitimate UK professional, association or community discounts worth pursuing?

Please disclose any affiliation and, where possible, say what happens at renewal, how many seats are included, whether data can be exported, and what the cancellation terms are. A cheap first year is no help if renewal jumps or leaving means rebuilding the workflow.
 
I’d ask each provider for the full second-year price in writing rather than focusing on the discount percentage. Also clarify whether eligibility must be maintained through an association, and whether extra users are charged separately. Are you looking for one seat, or access for several people? That could change which offer is genuinely cheaper.
 
I wouldn’t assume an association rate is automatically the best deal. A public annual offer could cost less overall if the discounted plan has seat restrictions, reduced support or a longer cancellation commitment. Compare the same package over at least the initial term and one renewal, including any cost or practical difficulty involved in exporting applicant and tenancy data.
 
Also test the trial limitations before committing. Some comparisons become meaningless if exports, support or parts of the placement workflow cannot be evaluated during the trial. I’d make a short checklist, send identical questions to each provider, and exclude any that will not clearly state renewal and cancellation terms.
 
Back
Top