readsAndRoof
Real estate lawyer
I work around the Lima property market, and one recurring surprise is that the appraisal, negotiated price and lender decision are three separate things. Confusion over who commissioned a report or who is waiting for a document can also consume more time than the valuation itself.
Post your jurisdiction, property type and the stage of the transaction. Questions about pricing evidence, negotiation limits, lease length, financing timelines and coordination are welcome. I can discuss appraisal practice and personal experience, but I will not treat that as legal, tax or lending advice. Other local professionals are welcome to explain where their scope differs.
Post your jurisdiction, property type and the stage of the transaction. Questions about pricing evidence, negotiation limits, lease length, financing timelines and coordination are welcome. I can discuss appraisal practice and personal experience, but I will not treat that as legal, tax or lending advice. Other local professionals are welcome to explain where their scope differs.