I have checked the basic rent calculation, but the ownership costs and realistic tenant turnover are still unclear. The Lisbon new-build is a two-bed at €993,600 with projected rent of €2,682 a month, giving a headline gross yield near 3.2%. Allowing for one empty month reduces that to just under 3% before any bills.
The spreadsheet already allows for management, routine upkeep, insurance, vacancy and a reserve for larger jobs. I still need better evidence for condominium charges, achievable rent and likely gaps between tenants, while possible rental-rule changes add another uncertainty. Which actual building or letting records would you request before accepting the rent forecast, and at what net return would this price begin to make sense?
The spreadsheet already allows for management, routine upkeep, insurance, vacancy and a reserve for larger jobs. I still need better evidence for condominium charges, achievable rent and likely gaps between tenants, while possible rental-rule changes add another uncertainty. Which actual building or letting records would you request before accepting the rent forecast, and at what net return would this price begin to make sense?