Lisbon detached-home snapshot — August 2025

fair_bridge

First-time buyer
Established
I’m compiling an August 2025 community snapshot for detached homes in Lisbon. The current indications are 29 days on market, asking-price movement of -1.4%, and noticeable financing sensitivity around €230,000.

These are discussion figures, not an official index. Before revising the summary, I’m looking for completed-sale evidence, inventory changes and neighbourhood-level differences. Please include a source link where possible, or clearly label anything that is simply an on-the-ground observation.
 
The sample definition needs tightening before those figures can be interpreted. Does “Lisbon” mean the municipality or the wider area, and are renovated houses mixed with properties needing substantial work? I’d also separate new listings from relistings when calculating 29 days. At roughly €230,000, changes in the price-band mix could easily influence both financing sensitivity and the headline asking-price movement.
 
Agreed on defining the area, but I would not discard the snapshot while waiting for a perfect sample. Keep the three indicators as provisional, add the sample size and revision date, then split any new evidence by neighbourhood, property condition and price band. Completed prices should sit in a separate column from asking-price changes; otherwise the -1.4% figure may be mistaken for an achieved-sale decline.
 
Back
Top