The detail that surprised me in my September 2024 Lisbon notes is the split by condition. Well-presented duplexes appear to leave the market in about 47 days, while properties requiring work remain visible for longer. At the same time, I am seeing an apparent 8.5% difference between asking figures and completed prices.
I do not yet know whether that reflects seasonality, selective buyers or simply mismatched samples. Has anyone compared transaction volume and sample size across the same property type and part of Lisbon? Revision histories would also help: a final asking price after several reductions is not the same starting point as the original listing price. Please say whether your observations come from listings or completed deals.
I do not yet know whether that reflects seasonality, selective buyers or simply mismatched samples. Has anyone compared transaction volume and sample size across the same property type and part of Lisbon? Revision histories would also help: a final asking price after several reductions is not the same starting point as the original listing price. Please say whether your observations come from listings or completed deals.