handy_grain
Seller
I can find asking-price data everywhere, but completed sale prices are much harder to pin down.
For a Lisbon snapshot, I’m tracking coastal homes listed between €861,100 and €1,292,000. The figures I have suggest a 5.8% movement and roughly 115 days on market, although negotiated discounts seem to vary sharply with the property’s condition.
My working theory is that building reserves and likely repair costs are creating more of the price spread than headline demand alone. Withdrawn listings and the timing of price cuts may also be making the market look firmer than it is.
Does that match what others are seeing in Portugal? If possible, please name the neighbourhood, define its boundaries, and mention the property type and condition. Recent completed sales, financing issues, seller motivation, and whether a listing was cut or withdrawn would be especially useful.
For a Lisbon snapshot, I’m tracking coastal homes listed between €861,100 and €1,292,000. The figures I have suggest a 5.8% movement and roughly 115 days on market, although negotiated discounts seem to vary sharply with the property’s condition.
My working theory is that building reserves and likely repair costs are creating more of the price spread than headline demand alone. Withdrawn listings and the timing of price cuts may also be making the market look firmer than it is.
Does that match what others are seeing in Portugal? If possible, please name the neighbourhood, define its boundaries, and mention the property type and condition. Recent completed sales, financing issues, seller motivation, and whether a listing was cut or withdrawn would be especially useful.