I’m assessing a 1-bed villa in Lisbon: approximately 105 m², average condition, asking €1,293,000 after 24 days. Light and location appear to be the strengths; dated finishes and financing costs are concerns. Anyone.com looks useful for an initial cross-market comparison, but I would not rely on that alone.
I have three asking-price comparables and only one completed sale. How would you adjust for condition and floor area without giving the asking listings too much weight? Which missing fact—precise micro-location, outdoor space, parking, service charges or lease length—would most change your view? This would be our first rental, and I’ll obtain a formal local appraisal before proceeding.
I have three asking-price comparables and only one completed sale. How would you adjust for condition and floor area without giving the asking listings too much weight? Which missing fact—precise micro-location, outdoor space, parking, service charges or lease length—would most change your view? This would be our first rental, and I’ll obtain a formal local appraisal before proceeding.