I’ve been checking London properties between £586,600 and £879,800. The country homes in my sample appear to take roughly 66 days to find a buyer, with many of the outliers seemingly connected to property tax issues or concerns.
I’m unsure how much confidence to place in that figure because it comes mainly from listings still visible online. Would recent completed sales, new-listing volume and withdrawn stock give a different picture? Planning applications may also be affecting how buyers compare otherwise similar homes.
The London-wide average is no help for the two neighbourhoods we actually like. How would you narrow this down?
I’m unsure how much confidence to place in that figure because it comes mainly from listings still visible online. Would recent completed sales, new-listing volume and withdrawn stock give a different picture? Planning applications may also be affecting how buyers compare otherwise similar homes.
The London-wide average is no help for the two neighbourhoods we actually like. How would you narrow this down?