watchTheSlate
Real estate agent
I would prefer to describe the July 2026 London serviced-apartment market as stable, but the sample may not support that conclusion. The snapshot has 69 indicative days on market, asking prices up 0.2%, and apparent financing sensitivity around £986,700; a shift toward higher-priced units could produce all three signals without a broadly steady market.
Before updating the summary, I need the inclusion rules, listing count, property-type and price-band mix, inventory movement, and comparable completed sales. A June comparison should use the same definition of serviced apartment. Please link the source and date for published figures, and label local observations as such.
Before updating the summary, I need the inclusion rules, listing count, property-type and price-band mix, inventory movement, and comparable completed sales. A June comparison should use the same definition of serviced apartment. Please link the source and date for published figures, and label local observations as such.