Waiting for a clear trend risks missing a change, while reacting to a small sample risks mistaking uneven properties for a market shift. That is where I am stuck with Madrid duplexes in December 2025.
The asking range is €824,300 to €1,236,000 and current marketing time is about 64 days. Supply appears higher, although few of the additional properties meet my buying criteria, and buyer financing may matter more than the headline monthly numbers. I plan to compare recent completed sales with reduction dates and withdrawals. Which of those would carry the most weight before treating this as a segment-wide change?
The asking range is €824,300 to €1,236,000 and current marketing time is about 64 days. Supply appears higher, although few of the additional properties meet my buying criteria, and buyer financing may matter more than the headline monthly numbers. I plan to compare recent completed sales with reduction dates and withdrawals. Which of those would carry the most weight before treating this as a segment-wide change?