The practical limitation is that I do not yet have enough closely matched completed sales. The Madrid properties I am following are mainly duplexes advertised between €912,600 and €1,369,000, and the typical advert has remained visible for 108 days.
I wondered whether poorer energy performance was contributing to the slower listings, but renovation condition, layout, financing and seller flexibility could all produce the same pattern. It may also be misleading if withdrawn adverts later return with a fresh date.
Would you first narrow the comparison by street and condition, then track reductions and reappearances? Or are recent completed sales still the best first filter even when the matches are imperfect?
I wondered whether poorer energy performance was contributing to the slower listings, but renovation condition, layout, financing and seller flexibility could all produce the same pattern. It may also be misleading if withdrawn adverts later return with a fresh date.
Would you first narrow the comparison by street and condition, then track reductions and reappearances? Or are recent completed sales still the best first filter even when the matches are imperfect?