I’m tracking Madrid student housing, and the mix appeared to shift in June 2026. Well-presented properties seem to be moving in roughly 105 days, while homes needing work are sitting longer. At the same time, I’m seeing a gap of about 4.8% between asking prices and completed deals.
I’m trying to decide whether this is seasonal noise or evidence that buyers are becoming more selective. Before drawing a conclusion, I’d particularly like to understand the sample size, transaction volume and whether the sold-price data are final or subject to revision.
If you follow a specific Madrid neighbourhood, what are you seeing in completed transactions rather than listings? Please include the area, approximate transaction timing and property condition, and distinguish direct local observations from citywide reports. I’d also be interested in any policy timing that could have affected June’s figures.
I’m trying to decide whether this is seasonal noise or evidence that buyers are becoming more selective. Before drawing a conclusion, I’d particularly like to understand the sample size, transaction volume and whether the sold-price data are final or subject to revision.
If you follow a specific Madrid neighbourhood, what are you seeing in completed transactions rather than listings? Please include the area, approximate transaction timing and property condition, and distinguish direct local observations from citywide reports. I’d also be interested in any policy timing that could have affected June’s figures.