The main limitation is that I cannot tell whether 101 visible days represents one continuous marketing period. Within a Madrid sample ranging from €323,800 to €485,800, mostly retail units, withdrawn and relisted stock may be making the typical exposure look longer than it really is.
I initially thought condition and deferred maintenance explained which properties moved quickly. Now I am less sure because neighbourhood labels also hide meaningful street-level differences: a unit on a visible corner is not a useful comparison for one around the back of the same district.
Has anyone tracked recent completed deals against original asking prices, later reductions and withdrawals? I would also be interested in signs that distinguish a seller waiting for their number from one who may genuinely negotiate.
I initially thought condition and deferred maintenance explained which properties moved quickly. Now I am less sure because neighbourhood labels also hide meaningful street-level differences: a unit on a visible corner is not a useful comparison for one around the back of the same district.
Has anyone tracked recent completed deals against original asking prices, later reductions and withdrawals? I would also be interested in signs that distinguish a seller waiting for their number from one who may genuinely negotiate.