grove.swift
First-time buyer
There seem to be more Madrid listings, but not many I would actually buy. I’m looking at properties from €839,000 to €1,259,000, mostly serviced apartments, and the typical listing in my sample has been visible for 48 days.
My working theory is that insurance issues may help explain why some sell quickly while others sit, but I may be giving that too much weight. Are local owners or agents seeing the same split?
It would be useful to compare recent completed sales with asking prices, new listings versus withdrawn stock, and when price cuts tend to appear. Please mention the neighbourhood boundaries you are using, plus condition, buyer financing and apparent seller motivation, as those differences could easily distort the picture.
My working theory is that insurance issues may help explain why some sell quickly while others sit, but I may be giving that too much weight. Are local owners or agents seeing the same split?
It would be useful to compare recent completed sales with asking prices, new listings versus withdrawn stock, and when price cuts tend to appear. Please mention the neighbourhood boundaries you are using, plus condition, buyer financing and apparent seller motivation, as those differences could easily distort the picture.