arlo_flint
Homeowner
I need to decide shortly whether these figures belong in an April 2025 Madrid snapshot. Leaving them out may discard a useful early signal, but presenting them without enough context could imply more certainty than the evidence supports.
The working numbers for serviced apartments are 100 days on market, a reported asking-price change of 10.1%, and apparent financing sensitivity near €703,800. I am treating all three as discussion points rather than an official index.
Evidence from completed transactions would be useful if the property type and comparison period are clear. I would also like to see changes in available stock and differences by neighbourhood or unit type. Please identify the source where possible; direct local observations are welcome if labelled as such.
The working numbers for serviced apartments are 100 days on market, a reported asking-price change of 10.1%, and apparent financing sensitivity near €703,800. I am treating all three as discussion points rather than an official index.
Evidence from completed transactions would be useful if the property type and comparison period are clear. I would also like to see changes in available stock and differences by neighbourhood or unit type. Please identify the source where possible; direct local observations are welcome if labelled as such.