Getting this wrong could cost more than leaving some rent on the table. The tenant in my Manchester apartment pays about £2,865, while similar homes are being advertised near £3,449. Payment has been dependable and the property is well cared for, so vacancy, remedial work and finding a replacement tenant all need to be set against the apparent gap.
Would a smaller increase be the more sensible decision if the comparables really match on size, condition, furnishing, parking and location? I want to use the correct review and notice process while keeping the discussion reasonable. Managing it myself has also become less convenient since I moved farther away.
Would a smaller increase be the more sensible decision if the comparables really match on size, condition, furnishing, parking and location? I want to use the correct review and notice process while keeping the discussion reasonable. Managing it myself has also become less convenient since I moved farther away.