Either the 4.5% fall reflects the condition of these villas, or it points to weaker demand and ambitious starting prices. Neither explanation feels safe without knowing how the movement was calculated.
I’m tracking Manchester listings between £639,600 and £959,400, with an indicated market time of roughly 108 days. Homes needing maintenance do appear to attract larger reductions, but a well-presented property can also linger because the seller will not adjust or because it has been grouped into the wrong neighbourhood.
Is the 4.5% based on completed transactions, reductions from original asking prices, or negotiations from the latest price? I’d also like to compare fresh stock with withdrawn listings and note seller motivation where known. Specific Manchester neighbourhoods and completed-sale examples would be especially helpful.
I’m tracking Manchester listings between £639,600 and £959,400, with an indicated market time of roughly 108 days. Homes needing maintenance do appear to attract larger reductions, but a well-presented property can also linger because the seller will not adjust or because it has been grouped into the wrong neighbourhood.
Is the 4.5% based on completed transactions, reductions from original asking prices, or negotiations from the latest price? I’d also like to compare fresh stock with withdrawn listings and note seller motivation where known. Specific Manchester neighbourhoods and completed-sale examples would be especially helpful.