FirstStory
Seller
I work on the development side around the Manila property market and am opening a practical Q&A. A recurring problem is that people treat the quoted price, negotiable terms and expected financing date as settled before the professionals involved have coordinated them.
Questions can cover pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing timelines, document custody or conflict disclosure. Please include the jurisdiction, property type and transaction stage. I can explain the developer-side process and personal experience, but legal, lending and other regulated questions need the appropriate local professional. Comparisons from other markets are welcome if the differences are made clear.
Questions can cover pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing timelines, document custody or conflict disclosure. Please include the jurisdiction, property type and transaction stage. I can explain the developer-side process and personal experience, but legal, lending and other regulated questions need the appropriate local professional. Comparisons from other markets are welcome if the differences are made clear.