Manila mixed-use listings around PHP 63.51m: what is actually moving?

LilaWood

First-time buyer
I’m trying to sense-check a Manila sample before deciding whether the apparent choice is real or mostly stock I would pass on. The listings run from PHP 50,810,000 to PHP 76,210,000, with PHP 63,510,000 as the headline figure. They are mostly mixed-use buildings, and the typical listing has been visible for 10 days.

My working theory is that buyer financing costs help explain why some properties move quickly while less attractive or less realistically priced stock hangs around, but listing pages alone cannot confirm that.

For owners or agents seeing this at street level: are recent completed sales supporting these asking prices? I’d also be interested in what happens to unsold properties—withdrawal or price cuts—and whether condition, neighbourhood boundaries, or seller motivation matters more than financing in this bracket. Please distinguish fresh listings from relisted stock if possible.
 
Back
Top