Manila property meetup — October 2025: who’s interested?

GoodAnchor

Mortgage adviser
Established
I’m organising an informal property meetup in Manila in October 2025. The proposed agenda is local market observations, financing, deal analysis, then a short round of practical questions.

If you might attend, please say whether an early weekday evening or a weekend suits you better. I’ll choose a central venue after getting a rough headcount. It would also help to know if public-transport access, step-free accessibility, remote access or venue cost would affect your decision.
 
Interested. A weekend would work better for me, although I could manage an early evening if the venue is straightforward to reach by public transport. Will this be a free, casual discussion, or are you considering a room with a shared booking cost?
 
Early evening is my preference. Before choosing a venue, could you narrow the October date to two or three options and ask people to vote? “Weekend” can mean very different availability. I’d also keep deal analysis practical—perhaps one anonymised scenario—so it doesn’t turn into a series of sales pitches.
 
I’m interested, but I disagree slightly on choosing the date first. Capacity and accessibility could limit the realistic venues, especially if people want both public-transport access and space for a useful group discussion. A provisional headcount plus access requirements would make the date poll more meaningful. Is remote participation being considered for anyone outside Manila?
 
One practical way forward: collect responses under four headings—weekday/weekend, likely number attending, accessibility needs, and in-person/remote. Then post a short list of date and venue options with any cost clearly stated. If remote access would complicate an otherwise informal meetup, even a written recap afterward could be a reasonable alternative.
 
Potentially attending, with a preference for a weekend. I’d prioritise a central, public-transport-friendly venue over something more polished but difficult to reach. It may also be worth setting a capacity once the format is clear; deal analysis and practical questions become less useful if the group is too large for everyone to contribute.
 
Back
Top