I need a checklist that separates money due around completion from charges that continue each year. The purchase is a serviced apartment in Manila at roughly PHP 12,180,000, and so far I have noted transfer tax, registration expenses, and legal or notarial fees.
What I cannot yet pin down is whether the project’s ownership and operating arrangement creates additional payments outside that first estimate. I’d like to verify how the unit is titled, what recurring property or management charges apply, and whether furniture or a rental arrangement sits within the stated price.
For a meeting with a licensed local adviser, which documents should I request to clarify tax on a later disposal, any residency implications, and succession planning? I’m looking for a useful question list and written cost schedules rather than a personal legal conclusion.
What I cannot yet pin down is whether the project’s ownership and operating arrangement creates additional payments outside that first estimate. I’d like to verify how the unit is titled, what recurring property or management charges apply, and whether furniture or a rental arrangement sits within the stated price.
For a meeting with a licensed local adviser, which documents should I request to clarify tax on a later disposal, any residency implications, and succession planning? I’m looking for a useful question list and written cost schedules rather than a personal legal conclusion.