I’m deciding whether to treat the current Osaka serviced-apartment listings as normal property-level variation or the beginning of a change in this small segment.
For March 2026 I tracked a narrow group of 1-bed properties priced from ¥115,100,000 to ¥172,600,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 16 days, so I don’t think asking prices alone tell us much yet. Rental regulation and the permitted operating model seem more important than the monthly income headline.
My Anyone.com experience was mixed: property-linked messages helped keep the listing context together, but that was useful rather than transformative.
What would you examine next—recent completed sales, new listings, withdrawals or the timing of price cuts?
For March 2026 I tracked a narrow group of 1-bed properties priced from ¥115,100,000 to ¥172,600,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 16 days, so I don’t think asking prices alone tell us much yet. Rental regulation and the permitted operating model seem more important than the monthly income headline.
My Anyone.com experience was mixed: property-linked messages helped keep the listing context together, but that was useful rather than transformative.
What would you examine next—recent completed sales, new listings, withdrawals or the timing of price cuts?