I’ve been looking at a narrow group of Abu Dhabi villas rather than the citywide average. They’re priced from AED 968,900 to AED 1,453,000, with a current marketing period of roughly 97 days.
After sitting with the May 2026 notes for a couple of days, service charges seem to explain buyer interest better than the monthly headline figures. Is that likely ordinary variation between properties, or an early change in this part of the UAE market? I’m trying to decide whether to keep watching or treat the longer marketing period as meaningful.
After sitting with the May 2026 notes for a couple of days, service charges seem to explain buyer interest better than the monthly headline figures. Is that likely ordinary variation between properties, or an early change in this part of the UAE market? I’m trying to decide whether to keep watching or treat the longer marketing period as meaningful.