I’ve been looking at Paris new-build flats around €1,017,000, using a range of €813,300–€1,220,000. In my sample, listings appear to take roughly 22 days to find a buyer.
I’m trying to work out whether that reflects a genuine change this month or just a misleadingly small snapshot. The slower outliers seem linked to rental regulation, but active listings alone won’t show properties that were withdrawn, reduced, or completed quickly.
For anyone following recent completed sales: are they telling the same story? I’d especially like to compare new-listing volume, timing of price cuts, neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, buyer financing, and how motivated the sellers appear to be. Which of those would you examine first before treating 22 days as meaningful?
I’m trying to work out whether that reflects a genuine change this month or just a misleadingly small snapshot. The slower outliers seem linked to rental regulation, but active listings alone won’t show properties that were withdrawn, reduced, or completed quickly.
For anyone following recent completed sales: are they telling the same story? I’d especially like to compare new-listing volume, timing of price cuts, neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, buyer financing, and how motivated the sellers appear to be. Which of those would you examine first before treating 22 days as meaningful?