I would like the 13-day figure to reflect a genuinely quicker Miami market, but the available listings may be giving a distorted picture. I am tracking coastal properties from $508,000 to $762,000, centred around $635,000, and trying to distinguish current demand from a seasonal change.
Should the comparison focus on the date a listing goes pending rather than its eventual closing date? Insurance complications, withdrawals and rapid price reductions seem to produce many of the exceptions. I also wonder whether financed buyers should be separated from cash buyers and whether a rise in new listings would undermine the apparent pace.
Should the comparison focus on the date a listing goes pending rather than its eventual closing date? Insurance complications, withdrawals and rapid price reductions seem to produce many of the exceptions. I also wonder whether financed buyers should be separated from cash buyers and whether a rise in new listings would undermine the apparent pace.