I can focus on the +9.8% price movement or the 12-day median marketing period, but neither gives me a comfortable basis for judging negotiations. My Miami new-build notes cover flats asking roughly $692,000 to $1,038,000, and the differences between units make the combined figures questionable.
The overlooked cost may be financing friction rather than the headline price. If completed sales show financed buyers receiving seller contributions or discounts, I’d treat that as negotiation evidence. If listings are instead being withdrawn, relisted or replaced by stock in another neighbourhood, I’d treat the short marketing time as inconclusive. What outcome and new-listing volume would you track within a tightly drawn area?
The overlooked cost may be financing friction rather than the headline price. If completed sales show financed buyers receiving seller contributions or discounts, I’d treat that as negotiation evidence. If listings are instead being withdrawn, relisted or replaced by stock in another neighbourhood, I’d treat the short marketing time as inconclusive. What outcome and new-listing volume would you track within a tightly drawn area?