Miami property meetup — October 2025

SmallChart

Landlord
Established
A weekday evening may be easier for people coming from work, while a weekend could allow a longer discussion. I have not settled that question yet, so I’m planning an informal Miami property meetup for October 2025 around whichever option attracts the stronger response.

The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and deal analysis, followed by time for practical questions. Please reply with your preferred dates and whether weekday or weekend timing works better. Once there is a rough headcount, I’ll look for a central, accessible venue with sensible transport links and clarify any cost before confirming it.
 
Interested. An early weekday evening would work better for me, ideally somewhere reachable by public transport. Will this be a free meetup, or should attendees expect to cover a room booking or minimum spend?
 
The plan is to keep attendance free, though everyone would pay for their own food or drinks if we meet at a café or similar venue. I haven’t reserved anything yet, so I’ll avoid places with a room charge if possible. Good point on transit—I’ll make that part of the venue choice.
 
Weekend gets my vote. Evening traffic and parking could make a weekday event less convenient even if the venue is central. Could you post two or three possible October dates before booking? It would also help to know whether the deal-analysis portion will use an attendee’s example or a hypothetical property.
 
I’d favour a weekday evening, but not too early. On the agenda, financing can easily consume the whole session, so perhaps cap each topic and leave enough time for questions. A hypothetical deal may be easier because nobody has to disclose personal figures.
 
I disagree slightly on using only a hypothetical. An anonymised real deal would produce a more useful discussion, provided the person sharing it chooses what to disclose. Could the organiser invite submissions in advance and use a hypothetical as the fallback? Also, will there be a remote option for people who cannot get across Miami that day?
 
Please check step-free access and seating when comparing venues, not just location. A place can be near transit and still be awkward to enter or too noisy for discussion. Capacity matters as well; collecting firm confirmations after the date is chosen should prevent booking either a cramped table or an unnecessarily large space.
 
Another vote for publishing a small date poll first. It could ask weekday versus weekend, in-person versus remote interest, and whether anyone wants to submit an anonymised deal. Once the likely attendance is clearer, Hana can select a central, accessible venue with suitable capacity and confirm any food or drink expectations.
 
Back
Top