common_hill
First-time buyer
I’m comparing detached homes in two Milan neighbourhoods, mostly asking between €747,000 and €1,121,000. In my small sample the median marketing time is about 114 days, but differences in condition make the average figures very noisy. I also have +8.3% as the reported price movement, though I’m not convinced it describes these particular streets.
The decision is whether to negotiate hard on weaker energy performance or simply reject those properties. Are buyers treating it as grounds for a lower offer, or moving on because the likely work is too uncertain? Recent completed sales would help, but the citywide average seems nearly useless here.
The decision is whether to negotiate hard on weaker energy performance or simply reject those properties. Are buyers treating it as grounds for a lower offer, or moving on because the likely work is too uncertain? Recent completed sales would help, but the citywide average seems nearly useless here.